Transparent conducting oxide thin films
High resolution structural characterization:
TCO Properties of TCO materials:
1. High transmittance in visible light region(80% to 90%);
2. Wide band gap (>3eV).
3. Low resistivity (10 ~ 10 Ω · cm)
4. Molecular Beam Epitaxy Scalable Growth of Wafer-Scale Continuous Semiconducting Monolayer MoTe2 on Inert Amorphous Dielectrics, Adv. Mater. 2019, 1901578.
3. Large Scale Synthesis of Nanopyramidal-Like VO2 Films by an Oxygen-Assisted Etching Growth Method with Significantly Enhanced Field Emission Properties. Nanomaterials, 2019, 9, 549.
2. Tuning the electrical performance of metal oxide thin-film transistors via dielectric interface trap passivation and graded channel modulation doping. J. Mater. Chem. C, 2017, 5, 1206-1215.
1. Reactive plasma deposition of high quality single phase CuO thin films suitable for metal oxide solar cells. J. Alloy Compd.,2017,695,3116-3123