Transparent conducting oxide thin films
1.SnO2 base (the first commercially available transparent conductive material)
2. ZnO base (material considered by scientists to be the most promising alternative to ITO)
3. ln2O3 base (ITO film has been industrially produced and applied on a large scale)
High resolution structural characterization:
TCO Properties of TCO materials:
1. High transmittance in visible light region(80% to 90%);
2. Wide band gap (>3eV).
3. Low resistivity (10 ~ 10 Ω · cm)
4. Molecular Beam Epitaxy Scalable Growth of Wafer-Scale Continuous Semiconducting Monolayer MoTe2 on Inert Amorphous Dielectrics, Adv. Mater. 2019, 1901578.
3. Large Scale Synthesis of Nanopyramidal-Like VO2 Films by an Oxygen-Assisted Etching Growth Method with Significantly Enhanced Field Emission Properties. Nanomaterials, 2019, 9, 549.
2. Tuning the electrical performance of metal oxide thin-film transistors via dielectric interface trap passivation and graded channel modulation doping. J. Mater. Chem. C, 2017, 5, 1206-1215.
1. Reactive plasma deposition of high quality single phase CuO thin films suitable for metal oxide solar cells. J. Alloy Compd.,2017,695,3116-3123